30+ activities that will bring fun to your training while helping you improve your running!
Do them just for fun or to compete.
Participants of all ages and levels of experience are welcome!
Challenge your friends and family: it is all about supporting eachother in our training.
Date: until midnight, December 12, 2020
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP: https://ready2run4fun2020.eventbrite.ca
Join the game and get:
- A BINGO card with 25 activities
- The opportunity to try more than 15 fun and quirky running-related activities inspired by real Guinness world records
- Activities that will improve your running posture, technique, and efficiency designed by a trainer and coach (drills, mental focus exercises, home workouts, plyometrics, etc.)
- Training tips from a running coach
- Many activities with minimum running distances as short as 100m
- All the activities have minimum running time requirements of 10 minutes at most
- Express activities that take less than a minute to complete
- Prehab exercises for your active recovery days
- Explanations of the benefits you can expect from each activity
- Videos illustrating some of the activities
- Shareable images to celebrate each activity you have achieved on social media
- Virtual awards and cheers
- A Facebook group and Twitter/Instagram hashtags to connect with other game participants
- The opportunity to win prizes
Want more motivation and prizes?Sign up for the Run 4 Fun & Prizes to get:
- A souvenir neck gaiter/headband once they have completed a BINGO line of activities
- An entry into a draw to receive a 6-week personalized training program from Ready2Run (value of $120)
- A chance to win an item by local sports designer CA5 Athletics
There's also a bonus challenge with prizes for the top 3 Guinness World Record attempts!
- The participant with the performance closest in % to a Guinness World Record will receive a prize by CA5 Athletics
- The second best performance will get a personalized warm-up or strength training program designed by Ready2Run
- The third best performance will receive a free Ready2Run technique evaluation (virtual or in-person)
A portion of each entry fee will go towards raising funds for Movember, via the Moustache Miler: https://raceroster.com/events/2020/34978/2020-momiler-movement-and-mental-health-challenge/fundraising-organization/27279
P.S. If you sign up for the Moustache Miler 2020 Challenge, contact me at femidefrance (at) gmail.com for an exclusive 50% discount code for the Ready2Run4Fun Running Games before signing up here.